DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCIAL TAXES, JHARKHAND
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WEB SITE
READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTRATION
HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN provides complimentary internet-based communication and information services to the dealer.
HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN maintains this website to enhance access to information, which is operated by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand. This service is continually under development. While we try to keep the information as current and accurate as possible, we make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
By using this site, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions of use. You must agree to these terms and conditions in order to use the http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in website.
You also signify that you have not relied on or have been induced to enter into this Terms and Conditions of this Website by a representation or warranty other than those set out in this Terms and Conditions of this Website.
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use this site.
http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in may revise and update these terms and conditions anytime. Review the terms and conditions periodically. These are posted at the http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in website.
SECTION 1: HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN POSITION ON YOUR PRIVACY
http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in recognizes the premium you place on privacy protection on the Internet.
All information received by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand from the use of this site will be used by the Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand for assessment purpose in accordance with the provision of the VAT Act and Rules.
http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal data. We do not share personal data with others.
Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services reserve the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Information of the dealer will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the Member's or User's prior consent except where it is required under the law to declare this information to other agencies or to publish this information wherever required.
http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in stores the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you visit our site.
SECTION 2: USE OF CONTENT; COPYRIGHT
All programs, services, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials comprising http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in, and all services offered by experts or others on http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in are wholly owned by Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services, as the case may be. The copyright to http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in as well as the intellectual property contained thereon vest wholly and completely in http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in. The intellectual property rights comprising of…………………………………………… in http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in belongs exclusively to Tata Consultancy Services . Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in authorizes you to view or download a single copy of the material on this website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of the http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in site, such as text, graphics, images and other material including software licensed by http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in to permit Users to access the http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in site (Content) are protected by copyright under Indian laws, and title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other User. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
None of the Content may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in or Tata Consultancy Services, as the case may be.
Content is subject to change without notice at the editorial discretion of HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN. and Tata Consultancy Services. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
SECTION 3: USER SUBMISSIONS
Except as described herein, any communication that you post on the HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN site is considered to be confidential. You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications which infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, other proprietary rights of any party or which is violating any provision of law. By submitting communications to any part of this Site, you automatically grant – or warrant that Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand can use this information for the purpose of administration of the law.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN (as well as for use of your account by others, including minors living with you) and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in this Agreement. You also represent and warrant that you are a registered person under Jharkhand Value Added Tax Act.
Each registration is for a single user only. On registration, your registered email id under VAT Act will be your login id and you choose a password (ID). Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services do not permit any other person sharing your login id and password or access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network. Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services may cancel or suspend your access to HTTP://JHARKHANDCOMTAX.GOV.IN if you do this without further obligation to you.
Rules & Regulations
- I agree that this site will not be used as a substitute for Professional Consultation.
- I accept that Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in this section.
- I assume full and complete responsibility for all information, consultation or any manner of information provided through this site. I accept that Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services assumes no responsibility for this in any manner whatsoever and will not be held liable for the consequences of any advice, consultation or information or any other services provided through this site.
- I understand that Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services reserve the right to change or discontinue, at any time, any aspect or feature of this Site.
- I agree that my registration can be terminated at any time without any notice if Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services discovered that I have violated any of the norms that govern the use of this service.
- I undertake not to use this site for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; Post material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; Post material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another dealer or any other person or entity as determined by Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services at its sole discretion pursuant to this Section; Post advertisements or solicitations of business; Post chain letters or pyramid schemes; Impersonate another person; Allow any other person or entity to use my identification to post or view comments, answer consultations or for any other purpose use this section.
- I undertake that all the information provided in all Forms that I have filled in on this site is true to the best of my knowledge. I agree that I am fully liable for any consequences that may arise from the use of this information in any manner whatsoever and that Department of Commercial Taxes, Jharkhand and Tata Consultancy Services shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for the same.
- I undertake to use this site only for the purpose for which it is intended and not to misuse it in any manner whatsoever.
- I agree that these Rules and Regulations are supplementary to the Disclaimer on this site and that I Agree to abide by all the rules and Regulations mentioned in the Disclaimer also.